Termites are constantly on the move. Follow these tips to learn how to keep them out of your home.
- Prevent access from the ground. This means not leaving decaying lumber or vegetation in your yard. Mulch is also great termite food, so find a mulch replacement, or keep it away from the edge of your foundation.
- Reduce moisture. Use pipes to direct water away from the house, remove standing water and fix leaks.
- Seal any cracks. Fixing cracks in the foundation of your home will keep wandering termites out.
- Care for the wood inside and outside your house. Take good care of wood floors and check for damage, and keep firewood away from the house.
- Keep them out before they get in. Once termites infest, it is much harder to get rid of them. If you face an infestation, call a professional. You can also use termiticides to control them.
There are many other things to know when it comes to keeping these pests out. Call Safe Pro Pest today.
Termite Pest Control Frisco, Texas
Safe Pro Pest Control
122 Rose Lane, Suite #203
Frisco, Texas 75036